I arrived home late, late Saturday night from a work trip and had a busy Sunday, but I hope to be blogging more regularly this week. I'm not sure if I will ever catch up on my blog reading...
Sunday, April 11
Giveaway Time
Please visit my giveaway blog for an opportunity to win an amazing sunless tanner that will make you a bronzed beauty! I know I wish I could win it. I am the palest of pale. It is a giveaway hosted by a stay at home mom that has started her own company.
I arrived home late, late Saturday night from a work trip and had a busy Sunday, but I hope to be blogging more regularly this week. I'm not sure if I will ever catch up on my blog reading...
I arrived home late, late Saturday night from a work trip and had a busy Sunday, but I hope to be blogging more regularly this week. I'm not sure if I will ever catch up on my blog reading...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry life has been so crazy lately! I hope things slow down for you this week!
If I could use this, i would total enter :)
ReplyDeletei gladly entered!
ReplyDelete(this pregnant and SEVERLY white mama could really use it!)
:)
happiest day my friend
♥
welcome home! so sorry it didn't work out to meet up. I hope you had a great trip!
ReplyDelete