|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, July 3

Happy Birthday Mason!

Today is my nephew, Mason's, first birthday. My sister and brother-in-law threw him a great party yesterday. Ty had to work this weekend, so I went home by myself. My sister asked me to help with his party several months ago and I was so excited. I love party planning! I made the invitations and all the paper products.


invitation

The theme was based on this toy dachshund I bought Mason for Christmas.
IMG_6670

IMG_6669

IMG_6654

IMG_6641

mason jar filled with "bones" candy
IMG_6644

IMG_6646

IMG_6653

Mason loves to pat Wade on the head. It is so sweet.
IMG_6675
Wade is Ty's brother and sister-in-law's little boy and they are about 6 weeks apart.

sweet family
IMG_6667-1

IMG_6656-1

Ready for cake!
IMG_6690

I think it's safe to say he liked it!



All the kiddos
IMG_6704-1
All those boys are our nephews, except for the little one in the stripes. (We also have another nephew and a niece not pictured.)

IMG_6709

Re-energized after his nap!
IMG_6711

party favors: coloring sheets and bone crayons
IMG_6710


18 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your nephew! my nephew's name is Mason as well, so i'll remember this party for his 1st birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party! Your ideas are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh how cute are all those decorations and the theme! great job! happy birthday to your nephew :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely ADORE everything about the party. I was wondering if you would be willing to share the printables and invite (I'd pay you, of course!) My son loves dogs and I really had a hard time deciding whether to do his first birthday with a dog or circus theme. I ended up going with circus because I couldn't find anything fun and colorful with dogs. I'd love to keep it as an option for his second birthday though. My husband and I both grew up with dachshunds and Monroe has a dachshund "uncle" and "aunt" (our parents' pups) that he loves. If you'd be willing, feel free to contact me at amdavee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the party favor coloring sheet!!!
    how did you make the banners?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsey, that is ADORABLE!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the theme and all of the decor! Awesome job!

    xo,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, that is so stinking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you did a fantastic job! That was such a fun, creative party. The fabric runner was so cute and I love all the great paper - cupcake toppers, invites, etc. Your sister is luck to have you! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did such a great job! I love the idea of the (mason) jarred lemonade and the dog bone candies. Hilarious! I am in the beginning stages of planning my daughter's first birthday and you've given me some clever ideas! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is all SO stinkin' cute!! I love, love all of the colors and that invitation...adorable! You look SO pretty in that picture with Mason!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday to Mason! I mean, the 3rd really is the best birthday... ;) haha.. Not like I'm biased...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Very Happy Birthday ! Good Family and beautiful all pics . Cute baby and superb posting
    Sb&b breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  14. So, so cute! I love the invites! All of the paper products were amazing!!! You should put together a little kit! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. aw! It's so cute! Love the zigzag paper and the invitations is PERFECT! I also love the jarred lemonade idea! And can't forget about the adorable birthday boy! Seems like a happy little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a CUTE party! Such a fun theme, and you did an amazing job on the paper products! Love the lemonade in jars, too...fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...