|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, August 21

babies

My weekend was full of celebrating with friends!
I went to the hospital this weekend to meet my friend, Megan's, twins. Twins! So exciting.
They are perfect!
Loving on sweet Knox!
IMG_6755-1
A relative of Megan and Brent's was holding Sloane, so I didn't take a picture of her. She is just precious.

These invites have been sitting on my kitchen windowsill for a couple of weeks. They are so cute together and I don't want to throw them away. Does that make me a hoarder?!
IMG_6765

One was for a baby shower and the other was for one of my nephew's first birthday. I wasn't able to go home for the birthday party, because I had an out of town work event Saturday morning. I can't wait see pictures from his party.

I designed the shower invite. Here is a better look at it (with made up info.)
invite-sample

I also made this bunting.
IMG_6757

I thought this was the cutest shower present.
IMG_6756-1
The girl who gave it to Natalie filled it with customized stationery, monogrammed burp cloths, and a monogrammed blanket. I love personalized presents.

Ty had to work this weekend, which means I saw him for a total of three hours the whole time. Not fun. I did get to spend Saturday night with my best friend, Chesley. Dinner and Target, not much better than that. :)

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous invitation you made!! I love that baby shower gift... such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable invitation! And yay that you got to see Megan's twins! They are adorable! And you look like a natural! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous that you got to see the twins! LUCKY!

    Bummer about not seeing your hubby though - that stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those invites- and you can never go wrong with buntings and pennant banners! SO sweet.. and you're right.. personalized presents are the best EVER! what a sweet, sweet gift! i love giving my mama-to-be friends customized stationary for their little one on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all things baby!! Bunting is so cute and I love the baby gift...adorbs!!! Sweet baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The invitations and banner are absolutely adorable. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that banner is so cute! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the invites, love the banners and love the babies!! So cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the gift idea! i'm going to have to steal that this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...