|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, November 4

Election Excitement


The polls have been closed here for about 2 hours. The news stations are saying the voter turnout here has reached record numbers. They are also taking about the long waits at polling places. I got lucky and did not have a wait at all! This is my 2nd presidential election to get the opportunity to vote. The husby and I have gone together to vote in every presidential election that we have been old enough to vote in. Today was no different. He had a test this morning so there was no way we were going before work. Luckily, my office is pretty flexible so we went to vote around 4 pm. It was a great time to go--no wait! And I got a sticker! I know that a lot of you didn't get a sticker and had to wait in long lines. :(


I love when google does holiday banners. Todays is probably the best one they have ever done!


4 comments:

  1. How cute that y'all have always voted together. You should keep that up and when you have grandkids, you can tell them that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voting together is awesome! Evs and I did not partake together... we have "supportively conflicting" political views (both fiscally conservative, socially liberal... however, i tend towards the blue and he tends toward the red). Yay Election Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats good!! guess what!?! ill be able to vote on the next presidential election!!!!! *Sigh* 4 more years to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky yous! I arrived at the polling venue at 4:15 pm and left at 6:10 pm. When I left, the line was as long as it was when I got there. That was in a podunk town of 2,000 people.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...