|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, August 2

easy addition

I am easily bored with workouts and can get into ruts, which seems contradictory. I get bored and stop pushing myself. Not good. I saw this on pinterest and decided to try it out last night. I'm not going to lie. I'm sore from those push ups. :)
I plan to combine this with running. It is so simple and I love that you can do it anywhere. I may even try it out in my office on my lunch hour.




**I didn't know for sure what a burpee was and substituted squats for them. Stephanie sent me this link to explain burpees. I was afraid that's what they were. Can I stick with squats?! :)


Enter to win Mary Kay products on my giveaway blog!

12 comments:

  1. I need to try this...I am so out of shape and the boys would probably get a kick out of watching me do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! That's a crossfit workout, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I have the same problem. I get so excited about a new workout routine and then before I know it, I'm bored again - talk about some ADD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that on Pinterest too and thought it looked like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to print this out and keep it handy! I travel a lot and this would be perfect for a hotel room workout in the mornings.

    Okay ... burpee ... is that where you drop down, kick your legs out into a pushup position, do a pushup, bring legs back, and return to a standing position??

    I love your blog and you have such lovely designs! You've got my gears turning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea!! This sounds like the 30 day shred!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I want to try this! I need to start some sort of workout routine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I love this! I kinda want to try it! And I had no idea what burpees were either.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! I saw this on Pinterest and wondered what a Burpee was too! Thanks for helping me figure it out! I think I'll sub squats for those too.. no thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! I saw this on Pinterest and wondered what a Burpee was too! Thanks for helping me figure it out! I think I'll sub squats for those too.. no thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been seeing workouts like this float around pinterest. I am thinking about printing it out and giving it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I have a love hate relationship with burpess!!! They are killer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...