|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, December 12

There is something so magical about turning down all the lights and seeing twinkling Christmas lights while lounging at home. There is also something magical about all the Christmas shopping being complete! We finished up this weekend and are just waiting for a few gifts to arrive in the mail. I love the shopping part, but I don't like to be looking for the perfect gift too close to the big day. Something about crowds or being worried about shipping.




I had the hardest time finding stocking holders that I liked. I ended up buying flat ones at Target and then purchasing the little trees wrapped in burlap from there too. Someone remind me to remove the tags later, mmmmkay?

No trip to the mall is complete without a cookie from the Great American Cookie Factory.


This is how Nuts and I spent the majority of our weekend.
photo 1

I did go to Jane's for a fun girls get together and Ty and I did have a date night. So, I guess I didn't lay around all weekend. It had been way too long since we had gone on a date and we had such a good time. I know I see Ty almost every day, but I sure do miss that man. Quality time together is limited and I love it when he is all mine.

I also made these gluten free cookies for Jane's party. She recently went GF and I decided to try this recipe out. It was delish and I'll be making them for my Mom soon! Pinterest has some great gluten free products and recipes.

13 comments:

  1. i love your pretty decor...the pink/blueish ornaments & the stockings! and the cookie looks delicious!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ornament garland! So glad you were able to get a date night too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and nuts look so cozy! and I LOVE those little trees you got! I'm totally going to hit up Target for some of those this week! good find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies were AMAZING! I'm eating the last one as I type. You are such a good friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your garland and the mirror above it is amazing! We need to have a dinner date some time when you are free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous decor!! Those treats, look so delish and I can just taste them!

    Please come and enter My 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways! You will love the latest unique gifts!

    Xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks beautiful, Linds!! And, I'm going to need a santa claus cookie now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. and now i feel like going to the mall, just for a cookie! and i love the idea of trees on the stocking holders! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dangit! I couldn't find the little trees at target today! Were they in the Christmas section by the ornaments or by the decor and floral?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cookies look amazing! And I love the way you created the stocking holders, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks lovely!! AND the goodness "goo" of that treat looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...