|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, November 6

a trip home


We made the trip to our hometown a couple of weekends ago and I wanted to document it with a few pictures. Jack did great on the 3 hour car ride and slept the majority of the time.

Untitled

Untitled

Trying to get a picture of all the cousins. At least Wade made the picture even if he didn't want to sit on the couch. :) And of course, Jack had spit up on his onesie right before this picture, so he didn't have a shirt on.
Untitled

Mason put on his Halloween costume to show us. I think he was a little confused on the type of patients he is supposed to treat.
Untitled

He convinced my dad to join him.
Untitled

Mason is trying to comfort Jack. Such a sweet boy! I can't wait to watch him with his new sister.
Untitled
That's right, my sister is pregnant and having a little girl!

Someone thought my uggs were pretty fun!
Untitled

Celebrating my birthday with my family a couple of weeks early. I love cookie cake!
Untitled


5 comments:

  1. Is that chevron? Your mom told me she was putting Minnie Mouse on the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lady making it told her she couldn't draw Minnie Mouse, so they went with chevron. I'm not sure what is so complicated about drawing a big circle, two small circles for ears and a red bow. :)

      Delete
  2. Great pix!! I think of you every time I see a cookie cake! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...