|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, December 18

Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

Jack had a fever yesterday at daycare and was a little fussy. I am home with him today and he no longer has a fever, but is really tired. I'm hoping it is due to teething and not anything else. I am getting a lot done during his extra long nap this morning, including wrapping presents. My Christmas tree doesn't feel complete until I have presents underneath it. I bought paper from Paper Source and "paper ribbon" from Paper Jacks this year. I love the concept of paper ribbon, especially since we travel with the majority of our presents.
Untitled

I did the majority of my Christmas shopping online and I'm waiting on a few more gifts to arrive this week, but I am done with all the shopping. 

I shared this picture on facebook and twitter, but I couldn't resist putting it on my blog too. 
That smile!
Untitled

Our special ornaments this year:
Untitled

Untitled

I buy Ty an ornament each year and write the date on the bottom. I love going back through them all. I bought him this one last year to commemorate that we were pregnant.
Untitled

6 comments:

  1. I see Sophie :) my babe is teething too! no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper ribbon looks great!! Perfect for mailing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we just got a paper source in utah and it's the best thing to ever happen to me. i just spent $30+ on CARDS last night. i'm in trouble. i love your paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dachshund paper is adorable!

    Is Jack getting teeth?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to know where the dachsund paper is from!! My I laws have 3 wieners and would LOVE this! And good call on the paper ribbon for traveling! Totally doing that next year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dachshund paper is from Paper Source. It came as one flat sheet. It's so cute!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...