|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Saturday, July 13

First Birthday Party continued...

DSC01848

DSC_0140

DSC_0148

DSC_0161

Untitled

He enjoyed his cake!
Birthday

Birthday

Ty lifted him out to take him straight to the sink. Jack started flinging the icing and cake off his hands. :)
Birthday

Watching the slideshow of Jack's first year
DSC_0090

DSC_0091

DSC_0093

Birthday

Birthday

DSC01866

Mason and Wade
Birthday

Lillian and Lucas
Birthday

Birthday

Ty's grandad, Connie and mom, Beverly
Birthday

Ty's grandad Ernest and grandma Joyce
DSC_0193

My dad
DSC_0189

Sweet Emerson! (and his dad Jesse) :)
DSC_0172

This picture is a little out of order, but as soon as the cousins arrived they swarmed around Jack. They were just so excited! It was too cute.
DSC01861

Another crowd shot
DSC_0133

Ty did a great job cooking the seafood boil! My mom made Red Lobster's cheddar biscuits and they were delish. We also had strawberry lemonade, tea, glass coke bottles, watermelon, strawberries and blueberries. All of the food turned out so good!
DSC_0184
There was homemade icecream courtesy of Beverly, but in the chaos of things we completely forgot about it. We remembered at the end of the night, but I was too stuffed to have any. I'm regretting that decision now. :)

DSC01845

Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of everyone. The party was pretty busy! We are so grateful to everyone that came to celebrate Jack's first birthday! It was a wonderful evening!

10 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job on all of the details! Looks like everyone had a great time. And your sweet one year old is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love every pic you post even more!! What a beautiful first birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could hardly wait to see it all come together...and it did not disappoint! You did a fabulous job. Baby Jack is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful party! It makes me so excited to plan a first birthday for my daughter. As a recent mom, I have to ask - how did you get back in shape after Jack was born? You're in terrific shape and I'm jealous! The weight is gone for me but the shape is not quite right... :)
    And if you're willing to share, I'd also love to hear where your great sandals are from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Breastfeeding definitely helped me lose the weight. I just recently started doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred on my lunch hour at work. The sandals are Steve Madden. I actually got them from Sam's last summer. It was a very random find!

      Delete
  5. it looks like everyone had a blast!!!! I'm loving your shorts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is absolutely adorable! I love it all! And all that rick rack is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came across this on Pinterst because we are also doing a crab birthday theme! I love the "Jack" photo of all his favorites, do you mind if I ask how you did that, or where you got it?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! We are also doing a crab theme. I love the chalkboard sign of all of his likes, how did you do that or where did you get it?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...