|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, October 6

Vegas

I avoided traveling overnight for work for a year. I have a work meeting that occurs twice a year and after missing both meetings last year it was necessary to go this fall. Ty decided to join me and it was so nice to spend time together! We traveled to our hometown to leave Jack with our parents. He stayed one night with Ty's parents and one night with mine. He had a great time!

Untitled

We attended a medical school alumni event hosted at the House of Blues.
Untitled
It was a little dark in there, so we had to use the flash and it made us squint.

I spent the next day at a meeting. Ty hit up the slots and attended a couple of lectures. We had the evening to explore the strip.

I ended up having some sort of allergic reaction and my eye swelled up!
Untitled
By the time we landed in Oklahoma the next afternoon it had finally completely vanished. 

The swollen eye didn't stop me from enjoying dinner and a frozen hot chocolate at Serendipty.
Untitled

We flew home the next day and my mom met us in the city with Jack. 
He was so happy to see his daddy!
Untitled

I was not looking forward to leaving Jack, but I think I had such horrible ideas of it that it turned out not to be as bad as I was expecting. That being said we aren't ready to leave him again anytime soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...