|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, November 17

christmas wish list

wish list

1. kate spade tortoise drop earrings (currently on sale at nordstrom)
2. large round basket from target (i would love to have a couple of these for toys and laundry)
4. gold ray-ban aviators, size small

I love gifts. I don't mean receiving them, although that is great, and this is my personal christmas wish list. I mean I love giving gifts, I love seeing what other people are giving, wanting, etc. This time of the year people are posting gift guides and I love looking through them and getting ideas. I was really excited to get my December issue of Southern Living in the mail and look through their gift guides. Does anyone else love this as much as me?!

5 comments:

  1. I need to work on my list!! I don't have anything on mine right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! I looove reading gift guides too! Does that perfume smell good? I need a new scent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never know what to put on my list, so I love seeing others' gift guides. Love those earrings. Think they may go on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same earrings and sunglasses on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the basket for shoes- I hate tripping over ours all over the house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...