|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, December 10

Snow Days

We spent several days snowed in and it was fabulous! I am so thankful that the snow/ice storm coincided with Ty having some days off. The three of us enjoyed our time together.
I made a batch of chicken taco soup and we seriously ate it for five meals straight. It is that good!

Untitled

Jack wanted to be just like Daddy and help clear the driveway.
Untitled

Untitled

I could not get over how cute he looked in these boots! Thank you to cousin Lucas for sending them our way!
Untitled

Untitled

Toward the end of the video our neighbor walked out of his house and Jack said hi to him. Of course, I think it is the sweetest thing. I hadn't seen him do this unprompted. :)



6 comments:

  1. Holy COW your child is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!

    Playing with the snow was cute, but waving at the neighbor was beyond adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack's hat is so cute! Do you remember where it came from? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have gotten a lot of use out of it! I bought it from a seller on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/maryscc?ref=l2-shopheader-name#
      It looks like they aren't accepting any more orders for December, but will be in January.

      Delete
  3. Love his hat and boots! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video is adorable!!! How he waves his hand!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo cute!!! I love that hat!!! And I'm saving that soup recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...