|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, March 18

Winterset 2014

Ty was invited to attend Winterset, a black tie gala, last month. We jumped at the opportunity to get dressed up and have a night out. The theme for the event was Swing--a gatsby flair. I got my dress through Rent the Runway and had an easier time with it, than Ty renting his tux here in town. I would definitely use RTR again.  We sat at a table with one of Ty's surgery attendings who purchased the tickets and some friends of the attending. We had a great time with them!

The decor was beautiful!








9 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous. My husband would hate doing something like that but it looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress! I'm wearing a dress from RTR for the first time this weekend. So excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress! I have wanted to rent a dress for awhile and they have an in person store in Manhattan. You've motivated me to want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun night! You guys looked amazing - perfectly Gatsby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dress! I need to remember RTR for galas. My husband wants to buy a tux since renting can be so expensive if you go to one each year. You guys look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you looked STUNNING!! Your makeup was flawless!! And that dress is a MAJOR wow. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...