|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, April 6

Easter Basket Ideas for Baby

Last Easter, Jack was 8 months old. I wanted to get him a few goodies for his Easter basket, but wasn't really sure what to get him. It's not like an 8 month old really needs anything or completely understands presents. Based on how much we used these items this past year, I'd say I did good. :)

Jellycat Bunny / Jellycat Touch and Feel Book / Bubbles / Ella's Kitchen Cookies / Personalized Hat

The bunny has become a favorite around here and is uniquely named, Peter. I love to watch Jack love on this bunny and it is the softest thing! Jack really liked touch and feel books and this one kept him occupied in the car and at church for months. The hat was chosen because of a planned trip to Breckenridge in May. I'm not suggesting you buy a knit beanie in April. :) It did work out well for our trip and all of winter.

Jack woke up from his nap while I was working on this post and saw the picture showing Peter and the book. He got so excited and started saying, "hop, hop", which is what he calls a bunny.

This year with a 21 month old, I'm planning to put a swimsuit, color wonder books and markers, Zubels Pirate "Arrnee"  hand-knit doll and the book, Steam Train Dream Train.
 
I love gift ideas and seeing what others are buying for holidays. Anyone else know what they are purchasing for their kids' Easter baskets?

And because, he is just too cute I have to post these pictures of Jack with his Easter basket last year.








4 comments:

  1. My son is going to be 9 months for Easter this year and this looks really similar to what I'm putting in his basket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey how great - I was just thinking about what to get my 1-year-old in his basket and you gave great ideas! Oh and by the way, the outfit Jack wore is adorable. You can get nothing like that here, where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually bought the smocked bubble Jack is wearing secondhand from a friend. I've bought them on eBay and on facebook auctions before. Smocked Auctions is a good one to follow on facebook.We don't have many stores that carry these types of clothes and they are always so expensive. I try to find them a little more resourcefully.

      Delete
  3. Cooper will be 8 months on Easter as well! We are doing a lot of the same things but I'm also doing a little drum that you play with in the bathtub and one of the personalized melamine plates from Etsy. It has a bunny on it but can be used year around! I kind of decided to buy him a new plate for every holiday or special event so that we can get a little collection started without buying them all at once!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...