|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Saturday, January 3

Christmas Card 2014




The majority of people we sent our Christmas card to already knew about our big announcement, but it was a fun way to tell friends that don't live close by. We are so excited to be adding to our family!

I finally purchased a tripod and we took these pictures using self-timer in a field across from our house. Jack didn't want to sit still long, because when we usually go to this field it is for an "adventure", but we did get a couple of good ones!

4 comments:

  1. SOO gorgeous and I adore your scarf! I can't believe you took this with a tripod, it looks AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! What a fun way to share you big news :) Also, you guys are such a good looking little family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I saw something on Instagram, too. How exciting!

    -Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...