|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, January 20

I have a lot of little thoughts, but not enough on one thing to actually justify a full post. Thank goodness for bullet points.

  • Mr. Clean Magic Erasers have become my best friend.
  • Deep cleaning your house sucks. It will be worth it for things to be sparkly for our open house.
  • I'm not a huge fan of country music, but it is my favorite thing to listen to while I'm cooking.
  • I'm sure Ty enjoyed listening to me sing to Strawberry Wine at the top of my lungs tonight while I was cooking.
  • I made this for dinner. Yum, Yum.
  • I had today off of work due to the snow and ice. It was GREAT!
  • My sister-in-law, Heather, was browsing through Netflix while we were at Ty's parent's house over New Year's trying to decide what to add to their queue. I got some great ideas from her. A few of these have already been sent to us and watched and others are still in our queue.
movies
{via}
  • All of the Symphony Brownies I made last weekend are gone. I think I need to make another batch this weekend.
  • If that is the case I should also do the workout video I bought a couple of weeks ago, but have only done once. Yikes.
  • I was really jealous of all the people with the Pure Barre classes in their cities. Then, I found out they have workout DVDs. I read several reviews of the videos online and the feedback was really mixed. I really like the one I purchased and I think people were being hyper critical. Visit Kate's blog if you want more info on Pure Barre.

13 comments:

  1. I watched 7 of those 10 movies over break. Um ... I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I could comment in bullet-points! Oh wait - I can make my own - yay!

    - I also heart Magic Erasers - they are the ONLY thing I can find that will clean my stupid electric stove top in a jiffy!
    - I think that Deena Carter CD is the best CD EVER! And I am also not a country music addict - but every darn song on that CD is good!
    - Would you believe I've never seen any of the Bourne movies? I need to get on that. Also need to add Red to our Queue... you will LOVE Easy A!
    - Woo Hoo for Pure Barrrrrrrrre - I'm glad you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magic Erasers are the BEST! I use them all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Clean seriously knew what he was doing with those magic erasers.

    I can't believe you guys are getting ready to sell your house! It seems like you just bought it, but I guess it's been a few years now. I wish you the best of luck. When will Ty find out where he's been accepted?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magic Erasers. A gift from God, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Strawberry Wine, haha!!! And really want to see Easy A!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. -I've been wanting to try the Magic Eraser!
    -I'm going to ask Ty to video you singing while you're cooking, I would love to see that! ;)
    -those are great Netflix picks, we're going to have to add some of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. - Knight and Day was a negative for me (but that is just my opinion) I just can't look at Tom Cruise without thinking he is a crazy man in real life!
    -Salt was OK.
    -Loved The Town.
    -Easy A is next on my Netflix list and I am super excited!

    Well that's my movies review...Hope the open house goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. -i LOVED easy a!

    -i hate deep cleaning too. we've got the hubs condo on the market now (empty thank goodness) but as soon as that sells its the one we live in. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will second or third or so on the Easy A recommendation.

    I wrote an English paper in the ninth grade about Strawberry Wine - great song!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think those brownies would have lasted long at my house either!! And I really want to see Easy A...it looked silly but cute too. And I just love her!

    ReplyDelete
  12. we watched Easy A this weekend! Super cute and funny. Penn Bagley or however you spell is super hot in that movie.. and while we're at it so is Emma Stone! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...