|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, January 5

Welcome 2011

Our theme for last year seemed to be travel. Definitely a theme I wouldn't mind sticking around! This year's theme is sure to be change. Ty will graduate from medical school and start residency. Oh my goodness, these events seemed like such a distant future when he started school and now it is almost here.

In February, we will find out where we will spend the next five years as Ty completes his residency training. We have had lots of discussions about what to do with our house if we stay where we are and what we will need to do to sell it if we move. So many decisions.

July will mark Ty's start date and that will bring about all sorts of new experiences for us. There will be a lot of adjusting and adapting to a new schedule. This summer could mean a move for us and job hunting for me depending on where we end up for residency.


Maybe, just maybe there will be time to fit in some traveling before residency starts.

One thing that I hope to continue this year is blog designing. I have so enjoyed this hobby that turned into a business. I have had a pretty consistent wait list since June and I'm so thankful that other people like my designs. I've definitely had some moments where I've doubted myself and wondered why people would choose me to do their blog designs. I'm self-taught and I usually don't think of myself as very artistic or creative. But someone liked my work and then it has just seemed to spread, like so many things in this blog world do. I hope that 2011 is just as successful. Thank you all for supporting me!

13 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear where you guys are moving!! So exciting...and those 5 years will fly by too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a busy year for y'all, but yay for T finishing medical school. That's awesome!

    I think you are completely talented at blog design! I love mine and all the others you have done, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! What an exciting time for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting year ahead for y’all!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how exciting! my best friends husband start his 4th year of residency in houston this summer. i remember the anxious days of waiting to know where they would be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wherever you guys move to, I'm coming to see you! It's been too long, I must make a trip to T town soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely do have a lot to look forward to this year. Also, one of the gunnery things about the blogging world is randomly coming across one of your desings and knowing I know you irl. You are very talented and your designs definitely fit your niche!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, no idea what gunnery means...should be funny. Typing on my phone!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. maybe you'll end up near OHIO!!!! =) excited to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I look forward to reading all about your next year! Good luck with all the big changes, if anyone can handle it, it's you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year! Sounds like you have a very busy 2011 ahead of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to hear where you are headed in July! I can't believe it's already been so long...seems like just yesterday we were sitting in the cafe talking about Ty starting school soon and you working full-time! I know it has been such a blessing for you to have gotten to work at his school too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a year! It sounds like you guys will be busy! But that's a good thing, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...