|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, May 9

Celebrations and Blessings

This is a big week at our house. Friday night, Ty will graduate from medical school. We have several events throughout the week to celebrate this momentous occasion. I am beyond happy and proud of my husband, but the biggest thing I feel this week is blessed.

Blessed that God put us in this city. This city that I did not want to move to after graduation and our wedding. Now, I can't imagine living any where else. I love this place.

Blessed that Ty got into his number one school.
Blessed that, that said school hired me.
Blessed that I love my job and it is a great fit for me.
Blessed that my best friend from college moved here for grad school and stayed.
Blessed that I have a great group of friends here that I met through blogging.
Blessed that Ty got his number one residency choice and we get to stay in this city.
Blessed that our marriage survived medical school.
Blessed that my husband loves me and me him.


I'm very thankful for everything God has blessed us with. It has been a great four years!

14 comments:

  1. Such a huge accomplishment! I know you are so proud of your husband. I'm so happy for you that all has worked out so well for you guys with his school, your job and staying in a town you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got to be one incredibly proud wife!!! This is so sweet!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys are truly blessed! What an amazing accomplishment for you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious!! You have so many things to be thankful for and a very fun week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many blessings! I know how proud and happy you are to have made it through this and are ready for the next stage! Contests to both of you!

    xo,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you guys!!! I hope I have all the same things to be thankful for when Dave is graduating! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn iPhone autocorrect. I meant to type congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Ty! What an accomplishment! And congratulations to you for surviving these past 4 years. I'm sure they were quite grueling for you too! Have fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! That's so awesome that your husband is graduating! You must be crazy proud of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a big moment for you all. CONGRATS to Ty!! I am so happy for him and you. Enjoy this big week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats congrats congrats!! So many things to be thankful for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I can't imagine how you feel right now! Congrats to Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy for you guys!! Enjoy the celebrations, you two have worked really hard and made a lot of sacrifices to get here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...