|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, May 2

Target Finds

I spotted the shoe on the right at Target and then the next day saw the shoe on the left by Steve Madden at Dillard's. The price difference is over $40. I already have a pair of wedges for the spring/summer, but wanted to share! :)
shoes

I have found the most forgiving swimsuit ever from Target! I believe it is only available online and comes in several different colors. I bought the black, but the model in the black swimsuit was posed all weird and the suit is not flattering on her.
Screen Captures1
This suit sucks you in at all the right places and is comfortable. Perfect for our upcoming beach vacation!

Have any of you signed up for the Target debit card? I signed up for it last night and saved $9. It is not a credit card and they do not run your credit for approval. All you do is give them a blank check to run through the system and your total Target amount comes out from your bank account. You save 5% on each purchase that you use your card. The savings are applied right then and there. Genius!

16 comments:

  1. I definitely need to get the Target Red Card. I am there enough!!! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this Target deal but I need to sign up STAT! I think this might make me spend more money though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. target = love.

    and you do not need to be sucked in anywhere. you have a gorgeous figure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Thanks for sharing on the Target card! I always say no b/c I don't want another credit card. This is going to save me some serious $$$ and that swimsuit is adorable! I love their solids they have this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing the bathing suit! Although I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight, I'm less than thrilled with the lack of...tightness of things :/ I might have to order that suit! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that suit and loved it! Just wasn't sure how I felt about myself wearing a 1 piece..trust me I need one..but. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bathing suit looks super cute. I love how you can wear it with a strap or not :) I'm also loving the new Calypso collection at Target. Target is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I so need a Target Red Card! I'll have to look into that, along with that cute bathing suit, the next time I'm there. Thanks for sharing your great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta' love Target. I'm pretty sure at least half my wardrobe is from Tarshay :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really do love that swimsuit!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just signed up for the card last week! I, too, spend an unbelievable amount of money at Target.. might as well get rewarded for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought that 5% discount only came with their credit card (which I have, but don't use)! I didn't know it was a debit card-I need to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. isn't target just the best?! that swimsuit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i think that bathing suit is for me!

    {it's me, kate, from "barefoot in the park" just under my new venture & real identity!}

    ReplyDelete
  15. love my Target card!! Definitely thinking I need to try out that swimsuit...when I get back in one..in a year or two, ha. Love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...