|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, July 8

pinnable me: diy



I’m linking up with Stefanie from Paw Prints and Pastry Bags again this week for Pinnable Me Friday. I have found so many great craft projects and tutorials on pinterest and hope to accomplish one of them this weekend. Maybe one of these will inspire a weekend project for you!

diy cake stand with tutorial

mod podge art


make glass bottles blue


citrus sugar scrub


This would be so cute for a Sunday School class or your own kids.



terra cotta pots + fabric + mod podge = adorable!



I have new pre-made templates available on my blog design site! Be sure to check them out if you are in need of a blog makeover!

7 comments:

  1. Like the idea of a homemade scrub! And the hands card - very cute!

    The boys and I are leaving tonight, I will give you a call tommorow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those fabric pots! Definitely on my crafty to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so I'm on pinterest?! how fun! I LOVE those little pots. okay, okay, I give in, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your Pinable Picks! Any chance you could send me an invite to Pinterest? My email is ashley_kkg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that lamp from Walmart in the bronze color! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...