|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, November 17

birthdays

Our nephew, Nathan, turned three on Tuesday and had his party this past weekend. We weren't able to go home for it, but I know my sister-in-law threw a great party. I created the invitations and stationery for Nathan's party.

invite nathan blog

stationery

It is a great month for birthdays and I celebrated the big 2-7 last week. I had a great birthday!
IMG_6910

Ty took me shopping and bought me these shoes. They are much cuter in person than in the picture and they are extremely comfortable! My mom bought them in black and I'm thinking I may need the black pair too. Go to Dillard's and check them out in person. The photo does not do them justice. We went to dinner at Mi Cocina, which I think is going to be my birthday tradition. We went last year on my b-day when we were in Dallas. We celebrated my birthday a couple of days before the actual day due to work schedules. Chesley took me to lunch on my actual birthday and then my mom, sister and nephew came up that next weekend to celebrate. I'm a lucky girl!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! love the sperrys you got! I have the sperry top siders and they are the comfiest shoes but yours are soo sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is that birthday dessert? IT looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so cute, I love the tweed pair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes! Hope you had a fab birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you & your nephew! I love your new shoes and all of the birthday celebrations sound so special! I'm glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo of you is so darling!! Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday! And I love the invitations you made! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute invites!! Happy belated birthday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are adorable! And the stationary you make for all the parties always turns out so great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy belated birthday!! i spent a birthday or two at mi cocina when i lived in fort worth! i miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday! Love the shoes!

    xo,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...