|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, November 14

My best friend found out a couple of months ago that she had a heart condition, arterial septum defect. We have the same gynecologist--love him, and he heard it and sent her to a cardiologist. Thank goodness, he is so thorough with his exams.

IMG_3123

Chesley had a heart cath done a month ago to determine the size of the hole and I'm sure some other technical stuff. This afternoon she will have another heart cath done to repair her heart. I am praying for very specific things this morning: I am praying that the doctor ordered the right size part and that everything will go smoothly, so that she does not have to have this done again. I am praying that the anesthesia is much better this time. I am praying for a much smoother recovery than last time.

Love you, friend!

IMG_4016

13 comments:

  1. Wow, Lindsey. I will also say a prayer for Chesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your friend. I had the same procedure done last summer after my gyno heard a murmur during my well women exam the previous December. I kept waking up during the procedure but luckily never felt any pain, I always wake up when I'm under anesthesia. Don't worry your friend is going to be like a new person after thus is done she just has to listen and do what the doctor tells her. Sending prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers. What a scary thing to find out, but thank goodeness the gynecologist found that! Please give her an extra hug for me.

    xo,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great doctor you both have! I'll have to get his name when we move back to Tulsa! Saying a prayer for your dear friend this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping Chesley in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending prayers! I also have an ASD, but mine is very small.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending prayers and good thoughts to your friend!

    When I was 17 I had some health problems which led doctors to find that I had an atrial septal defect (maybe it's close to what your friend has... sure sounds the same!)and had a heart cath procedure done to "patch" it. 11 years later and I am doing fine! I only need to go to the cardiologist once a year for an annual check up. I hope all goes as smoothly for your bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you and your friend. I hope everything went well today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending thoughts and prayers to Chelsey and her family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for a quick recovery for Chesley! I know you have probably been taking great care of her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...