|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, June 11

Bumpdate: 34 weeks

34 weeks

How Far Along: 34 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 26 lbs

Size of Baby: Large cantaloupe (19 to 22 in, 5.5 lbs) all according to WTE.


Maternity Clothes: I will be living in the outfit I'm wearing above. It's all from Gap and the maxi skirt is the most comfortable thing I have ever worn. If you are pregnant, then you need to buy this skirt! It is soooo soft.

Gender: Baby boy!

Movement: He has been moving a lot more this week and pushing out on me. It is crazy to see my stomach distort with his movements. 

Sleep: So thankful that I'm still sleeping well.

What I miss: Feeling normal and being able to bend over.

Cravings: Same as last week--Coke icees from Quik Trip, cereal, grapes and Chick-fil-a chocolate chip cookies and chicken sandwiches, strawberry lemonade. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get enough sweets.

Other crazy symptoms: I have had several episodes of feeling extremely uncomfortable and getting sick. I feel like all my organs are being smashed, my back starts cramping, and I get nauseous. I can't find a comfortable position and just wait for the hours to pass until I feel better again. I have been very lucky throughout this pregnancy and this is the worst that I've felt. Hopefully, I can handle 6 more weeks of this!

Best Moment this week: Moving another week closer to meeting baby Jack!


9 comments:

  1. Starting at about 32-34 weeks, I started the nauseous again. I think it was that everything was squashed. It was HOT outside, ect. I stuck to small meals. Lots of water and crackers. Lemon in my water helped me keep it down. You look adorable.

    All the gap maternity were my favorite. Plus is they last for both my pregnancies and still look new. I might even wear the shirts still.

    http://www.workingmomsdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm carrying like you (in my last week now), and I'm loving the maxi skirts! I got this one from Target (http://www.target.com/p/mossimo-supply-co-juniors-stripe-maxi-skirt-assorted-colors/-/A-14029371) and it's non-maternity...for some reason this makes me feel better :) ! Love it and the price...I just fold the top part down and wear it below the belly. SO comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 34 weeks?!?! Already? (Probably doesn't feel like that to you!) It's getting so very close! You still look fantastic. Sorry to hear you're not feeling so hot. You poor thing. :( Hope Jack finds a more comfortable position soon and you get some relief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how cute your bump is!!!! Love your updates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit. That color blue is perfect and so is your baby bump!

    One week closer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great girl!!! I can only hope I look that good at 34 weeks!

    Also....love the skirt, any idea if it's online?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty in that blue!! I cannot believe you are 34 weeks!! He is going to be here SO SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so great, mama! You are ALL belly! I hope you feel better and more comfortable again! I understand :) You're so close to meeting sweet Jack!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...