|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, June 7

randoms

  • I am SO excited that the Thunder are going to the NBA finals! With two major universities in our state everyone is usually pretty divided. The Thunder have brought everyone together and I just love that. Not to mention that I love the NBA in general. 
00115a

  • We went home on Memorial Day weekend, and I never posted about it on here. We went to a fun area near the mountains and took a walk one morning before it got too hot with Mason and Ty's mom. 
A glimpse into our future, perhaps.
IMG_7161

IMG_7160

IMG_7159

  • The What To Expect app on my phone has the countdown to baby Jack at 6 weeks! Eeep!
  • Broccoli is something that I have started liking since becoming pregnant. I roasted some the other day using a recipe I found on Pinterest. It was delish!



  • My SIL, Sarah, gave me some sprigs of rosemary to cook with and suggested threading the sprigs with shrimp and grilling them. We did that tonight and it was so good! I did exactly what she did and marinated the shrimp in Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, and sprinkled with pepper and some salt. Then, I threaded them on the sprigs and Ty grilled them for about 5-6 minutes. It was so different from what we normally eat, which is one reason we liked it so much. 
  •  Untitled

5 comments:

  1. The shrimp and rosemary sound DELICIOUS! I need to write this idea down!

    Also....just 6 weeks? SO EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the rosemary and shrimp look amazing. I nevr would have thought about that. And are you kidding on the 6 weeks? Wow, this if flying by....well maybe not for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the rosemary and shrimp look amazing. I nevr would have thought about that. And are you kidding on the 6 weeks? Wow, this if flying by....well maybe not for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, so i have to comment here. i am a san antonian. the thunder beat our beloved spurs. the thunder does, though, deserve to win from this point on. they have a wonderful player named kevin durant ( did i mention he played for the university of texas :) good luck to them....especially if they have to confront miami!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just too adorable, girl! :) And I also love how the Thunder have united Oklahoma fans! So fabulous!! I can't believe you only have six weeks until you get to meet Baby Jack! So awesome! Time is flying!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...