|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Saturday, January 12

Jack's first Christmas, part two

We spent Christmas Eve with Ty's family and Christmas day with my family. It is so nice to have everyone in the same town. It makes the holidays so much easier.

Sunday night Santa came to visit all the kids at Ty's parent's church. Jack got to chat with the big man.
Untitled

Christmas Eve pictures:
Jack with his stocking and all his goodies.
DSC01028



 
Jack and Granddad enjoying the quiet before the rest of the family arrives. Doesn't Jack look like an old cowboy with his red butt flap jammies and cowboy boots?
Untitled

Jack and Wade
DSC01030
All the boys love to be in just their underwear. It cracks me up.

Jack really wanted Lillian's Barbie.
DSC01033

With Aunt Amy
DSC01037

DSC01049

Jack met Great-Grandad Connie for the first time. Jack loved his glasses.
DSC01054

Untitled

We were supposed to head to my parent's house on Christmas day. The big talk was snow for Christmas. Well, around 1 am Jack was awake and fussy and we heard it start to rain. We were afraid it was going to turn to freezing rain, and we did not want to travel on icy roads. Even if it is a less than 10 minute drive. We made the decision to pack up and head to my parent's house. Thankfully, my mom was still up and my parents were happy to see us (or really Jack) even if it was the middle of the night. Jack's first Christmas was a white Christmas! It was way too cold and windy to get him out in it, but it was definitely fun to see snow!

Mason and Jack
DSC01072

DSC01074

DSC01086

I packed a lot of cute Christmas outfits for Jack, but he (and I) work pajamas the majority of the time.
DSC01104

Uncle Derek and Jack watching YouTube videos.
DSC01081

Jack & Grandpa
DSC01113

6 comments:

  1. Such a happy baby! Looks like he got some pretty cool stuff from santa, love the cowboy boots. Glad you all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a happy little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. He is SO CUTE it hurts my heart.
    2. I LOVE your jammes.
    3. I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his outfit! So cute!! What a fun Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun! you are such a cute mama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is soo cute!! I love his red Pom Pom hat and those cowboy boots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...