|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, January 25

scenes from our weekend

Last weekend was a four day weekend for Jack and I. Unfortunately, Ty had to work the majority of the weekend. We did manage to spend some family time together, though.

My best friend from high school, Chelsey, and I were able to get together on Saturday morning. Jack is two months older than Hudson. It is so fun to both have boys that are so close in age.
DSC01209

 DSC01215

We love when we are all able to snuggle together in the morning hours and take a little snooze.
DSC01226
Ty started nights Monday night, so we had the morning to spend together. He had to nap that afternoon to prepare to be up all night.

We have a Waffle House really close to us and we have been saying for months that we needed to go eat breakfast there. It was a nice, little outing and I love me some breakfast food.
Untitled

Jack is obsessed with the strings on Ty's clothing. He somehow wears a lot of things with strings. Maybe it's all those scrub pants.
Untitled

Jack sat in a high chair for the first time at a restaurant. Such a big boy!
Untitled

We love to send daddy lots of pictures when he is working. I believe the caption for this photo went something like this, "Pretty proud of his first poo in the bathtub incident." Haha. Lovely.
Untitled

This weekend I am hosting a small "sprinkle" baby shower for my sister. I can't wait to share it with y'all.



I'm hosting a Stella & Dot trunk show until the end of the month. See the post here.

6 comments:

  1. I love the Waffle House! I live in Jersey though, so we don't have any by us. I make sure to stop whenever we drive down south!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is getting so big!! I love how sweet he looks with your hubby at breakfast:) Can't wait to see pictures from the sprinkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the ole' poop in the tub trick! A right of passage for both child and parent! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! He's so cute! Can't believe he's in a high chair!!! Liking forward to seeing pics from your sister's sprinkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh pooping in the tub...my son did that twice when he was a baby. The first time it happened he also continued to poop on my husband's arm as I cleaned out his tub and put fresh water in so he could finish bathing! Fortunately, my daughter never had an incident!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...