|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's card

back of the card
Fullscreen capture 2132013 51740 PM

Jack sent out the above valentines to his family. He also sent me flowers and chocolates earlier this week. And he made his daddy and I presents at daycare. He's a busy boy! :)

Untitled

Untitled
 The photos they take at daycare crack me up. None of the kids are smiling in their pictures. They just stare at the camera. I promise he is happy there!

Untitled

The pictures used in the Valentine's Day card are from his 6 month photos. I need to share them on here soon. I know I'm biased, but they turned out so cute!

I hope everyone is having a great day celebrating love!

7 comments:

  1. You're right, he's absolutely adorable!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knox sent out the very same Shutterfly Valentine card with his 6 mo pics on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! He is so cute!! Love all the pictures! And it made me LOL when you said he was a busy boy. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved getting my Valentine from Jack in the mail, too cute! His daycare photo made me laugh, I'm not used to seeing Jack not smiling in his photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is THE cutest!! I'm dying at his valentine! Can't wait to see more from his photo shoot. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...