|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, February 4

jewels

I am hosting a Stella & Dot online trunk show. Christine sent me a bunch of jewels this weekend to try on and share with others. I am obsessed with these bracelets! I have really small wrists and these actually fit me. They are adjustable and/or have several links, so they can work for every wrist size.

Untitled
The Christina Link Bracelet, Eden Bangle, Gilded Arrow Bangle


Jack and I watching the Super Bowl. Poor little guy was fussy, but you would never know it from this picture. Sweet boy!
DSC00020
We were cheering for the 49ers, which did not end well for us. Ty has been a fan since childhood. I can remember the 49ers bomber jacket he wore in the 6th grade. :)

I'm also wearing the Fiona Earrings in the above picture and I love them! They are light weight, which is a must for me, and they remind me of a smaller scale of the Kendra Scott earrings everyone is obsessed with. I love that I can wear them with anything.

3 comments:

  1. I love the smile on Jack's face!! He is too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute!!! Glad you like the stuff you got! :) I thought the same thing about the Fiona earrings - like Kendra Scott but a better size for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bracelets.
    BTW You look beautiful - motherhood is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...