|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, June 29

Choo Choo, Jack is Two!

We wanted to keep Jack's party pretty simple this year. With both of our families in the same town, we decided to travel the three hours home for his party. I debated on several different themes and finally chose trains. Jack loves to ride the train at the zoo, and enjoys reading books about trains and playing with trains. I knew he would be excited! I also already had a train invitation that I had made for a good friend's son last year. All I did was change the colors out to be red, white, and blue. Choosing the same color theme from his first birthday made everything really easy. I already had all of the decor!We ordered pizza, had salad and watermelon, and a cookie cake.


It's hard to get a good picture of a busy (almost) two year old!




My nephew, Mason, had a birthday party earlier in the day and I guess Jack was paying attention to him blowing out his candles, because as soon as the candles were lit and we starting singing, he started blowing them out!

My PaPa made this train for my little brother and I love that I got to use it for Jack's party. 

 Painting wooden trains from Hobby Lobby

Jack preferred painting his body and hair more than the train. Silly boy. I kept wiping him down and then I would turn around and he was trying to paint himself all over again.




Jack was so excited about all of his gifts!

We tried to get a family picture, but Jack wanted to go outside and did not want to sit still for a picture. He decided to pretend he was sleeping instead of smile.

Finally, a smile! Just not in the right direction. Haha!

It was such a fun evening! I'm hoping to do something special with him on his birthday (Wednesday), but I'm so happy we got to celebrate our sweet boy with a lot of our family this weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute party!! Love the theme and all your decor! Lol and now I'm craving cookie cake!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I can't believe he's 2!! Happy Birthday, mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's gotten so big! What a great party. Love the fireplace backdrop you made! And I bet the kids loved painting the trains. Happy Birthday, Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He seriously just gets cuter and cuter every time I see his picture! Looks like a fun party with such cute details. I especially love that you were able to use your brother's old train for your PaPa. So special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! He looks so grown up all of a sudden.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...