|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, July 1

weekend at home


Saturday morning, Ty, his brother-in-law and nephew went fishing. Ty has been wanting to do this for a long, long time. Unfortunately, he doesn't have a lot of time or energy to do it where we live and we are normally too busy when we visit our hometown. It worked out this weekend and they had a good time!
You can barely see Lucas in this picture behind Ty's shoulder.

I designed Mason's invite for his party. 

 My mom told me there was a jungle gym for the kids to play on at Nations of Fun, the place my sister rented for the party. I was expecting something small. It was anything but small! I made the mistake of wearing a dress and couldn't play on it with Jack. The thing was huge and the kids had a blast!











I loved these dinosaurs with tiny party hats on their heads!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...