|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, November 26

Wish List

There is nothing like the holidays to get me motivated to blogging again. I hope to get around to posting about some big vacations we recently took. I love having this space to look back on, so I need to get with it and start posting more. I stumbled upon a blog that was hosting a Christmas wish list link up and then a stocking stuffer link up. I love looking at gift guides, so I perused through all the links and got some ideas of items to buy for the people in my life. I decided to make one of my own, even though I'm super late to the link up.


1. Bare Minerals Starter Kit in Fairly Light
2. Kendra Scott Drusy Earrings in Blue
3. Kendra Scott Drusy Necklace in Iridescent
4. Hunter Wellie Boot Socks, size M
5. Taylor Swift CD
6. Kate Spade watch

1 comment:

  1. This is random but I've been clicking back and forth to shop and read blogs all night... the tswift CD is only $6.99 on amazon tonight, and you get a physical CD and a digital copy. I would save it for my husband to stocking stuff for me, but that's like... more than half off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...