|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, February 22

Peekawhoo Brand Ambassador

I'm so excited to announce I have been chosen as a Peekawhoo Brand Ambassador! Peekawhoo announced a few weeks ago that the would be taking applications for brand ambassadors and I jumped at the chance. Essentially, it means I will be promoting Peekawhoo products throughout the year and sometimes sharing special promotion discount codes.

Peekawhoo is an online boutique that specializes in personalized baby clothes and gifts. I have admired their cute monogram baby gowns and items since I was pregnant with Jack. My sister-in-law reminded me of the company a few weeks ago when she purchased a couple of items for her son and to give as gifts.

Tomorrow I will be sharing our new baby boy's name by showing you his first personalized gift from Peekawhoo and a discount code!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...