|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, February 23

We have a name!


Or a first name, at least. We haven't chosen a middle name yet, but we have a few family names we are contemplating. Baby boy is now called Paxton! It's a name Ty has loved since the beginning, but we wanted to give it some time and consider other options too. We started using the name at home to be sure and it has stuck. There is nothing sweeter than hearing Jack say Paxton.


We have a deep love of Jellycat bunnies at our house. I put one in Jack's first Easter basket and it is well loved. He sleeps with it and it goes to daycare each day. I also gifted a small one to my niece when she was born. I knew that I wanted to get Paxton one as well. My SIL mentioned that she had recently purchased a couple of monogrammed Jellycat stuffed animals from Peekawhoo and asked if I would like one for the new baby. Then, a couple of weeks later I was chosen as a brand ambassador for Peekawhoo and they sent me one with Paxton's name on it. My SIL joked that she now has to come up with a new baby gift.



These are the softest bunnies and they have the sweetest look about them! I am actually contemplating buying Jack a back up bunny in case we ever lose his. He is pretty attached to it. (That and his recent obsession with a wubbanub with the paci tip cut off. Oh that wubbanub dog!)

Jack has the beige color bunny and now Paxton has the woodland color. I love them both! They are offered in a few other colors as well.


Peekawhoo is offering my friends 10% off your jellycat bunny purchase with the code LKIRK15. These make the perfect addition to your Easter basket! You will seriously consider keeping it for yourself, because it is so soft! Not that I have had those thoughts...

You can also follow Peekawhoo on facebook and instagram for updates on sales and free shipping codes. 




1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...