|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, April 6

Catching up on Valentine's Day

A little late, but I wanted to put all the pictures in one place to document our Valentine's Day weekend. Valentine's Day fell on a Saturday this year and I loved it! It meant I got to have Jack's presents waiting on him when he woke up, plus themed donuts! I have a soft spot for holiday donuts!

Jack was so excited for his class party at school. He had been eyeing these heart shaped cookies at Target for weeks. Every time we would go grocery shopping he would ask to buy them. I kept telling him he could buy them for his class party. The big day finally arrived and he was so happy about those cookies!






Jack's best friend, Emma.






1 comment:

  1. Love the fun holiday posts even if they are late! Very cute valentines!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...