|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, April 6

Easter Weekend

Easter is probably my favorite holiday to decorate for! The springy colors, flowers and bunnies hold so much promise of nice weather and sunshine. I don't think I'm going to take my decor down until the end of the month.

We had a nice weekend at home just the three of us. I'm hosting a wedding shower for my brother and his fiancee next weekend, so we ended up staying at our house for Easter. Somehow, it worked out that both of our moms decided to celebrate Easter with us next weekend. Jack will still have two egg hunts with his cousins and I know he will love that!











2 comments:

  1. Jack is too cute! And so big! Love your dress - you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...