|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, July 23

Paxton, one month

Paxton,
I'll be honest, I was viewing this newborn stage as something we just needed to get through to survive and get to the more fun stages, but you, little one, have made me change my mind. I am loving every snuggle, sound and even little newborn cry, as I know it will all change too fast.

You are such a good baby. Since day one you have been a good eater and a calm baby. You rarely cry or fuss. My favorite time with you is right after you have nursed and you pass out on my chest while being burped. You have started to have more awake periods, but mostly you sleep. You like to lay on the ground. You move your arms and legs like crazy. You also love to lay on my bathroom counter top and look in the mirror. You like to be snuggled close in the wrap, which is good, because sometimes wearing you and tending to Jack is necessary. You love to tuck your legs in close like a frog. I love those frog legs!




Jack loves you, and asks to hold you, but only for very short periods of time. He has too much energy to stay still long.

Eating: every 2.5-3 hours

Sleeping: waking every 2-3 hours to eat; you sleep in the rock 'n play in my bedroom; daddy has been working nights, so it's just you and me in there.

Stats: At your two week appointment, you had surpassed your birth weight and were doing good.

Clothes/Diapers: Newborn for both

Likes, Dislikes, Milestones, etc:
  • You don't seem to like the pacifier. You tolerate it sometimes.
  • You also don't seem to care too much about whether you are swaddled or not. This is way different from Jack who needed to be swaddled and have a pacifier.
  • You went on your first big trip to visit family.
  • You celebrated your first Father's Day and Fourth of July. We can't forget Jack's birthday too!

Since I'm writing this a little late, (6 weeks) I already know some of what the next month holds for us and it's all good! We love you and are so glad you are ours!

Love,
Mommy








1 comment:

  1. OMG he is adorable! And I love the matching pjs and sleeper!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...