|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, July 24

Peekawhoo! New website!

I love giving gifts, viewing gift guides, etc. I'm the girl at the shower that genuinely wants to see every present opened. I think it's so fun!

My love of gifts (and shopping!) has me so excited for the grand opening of the new Peekawhoo website! I'm even more excited that Peekawhoo is offering all of you 20% off anything on the site with the code LAUNCHLK. (The code expires July 31.)


If you are looking for a baby or toddler gift (or even something for yourself!), then visit Peekawhoo!
They sell so many of my favorites for Jack and Paxton! We are pretty obsessed with the bunnies, but we also love these backpacks and this gown. Jack has the navy backpack and we use it as his church bag and carry his snacks and quiet toys and coloring books inside. It is adorable with his name on it! I think I'll be ordering Jack the matching dopp kit!


Paxton looks pretty cute in his gown! I love gowns for those first months. They make middle of the night diaper changes so easy.


How perfect are these scrubs as a gift for your favorite nurse or doctor's new baby?! Kelley, the owner of Peekawhoo, generously sent these scrubs as a gift for Paxton. They are so soft and there are snaps at the neck to make it easier to get the top on.


I'm off to place an order for a dopp kit for Jack and a few special gifts for others! Don't forget to use the code LAUNCHLK for 20% off through next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...