|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, February 19

UPDATE: That is not my ultra sound picture. I know it can be misleading if you see the picture before reading. :) haha!

I'm too tired to formulate a complete blog post, so random bullets it is.

  • Spring semester is in full swing and work is busy. I worked a 14 hr. day yesterday, but I got to spend time with some great current students who made the time fly by.
  • I drive extremely slow when I get tired. I physically cannot speed. Ahem, not that I speed when I'm not tired.
  • We are going to visit Ty's sister and her family tomorrow after my work event. I can't wait to spend time with them.
  • Yes, work on a Saturday. It will be a fun event though.
  • My sister found out she is having BOY!!
Isn't this the sweetest picture?!? He is sucking his thumb. Awww!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you would like a new blog look!

12 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! We find out in 2 weeks if our baby will wear ball caps or bows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. **Congrats to your sis** we find out soon too! :)

    Have the BEST weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.my.gosh. when i saw that photo on my dashboard i was like OMG OMG she is NOT pregnant!!! haha how exciting for your sister...now you get to start spending all of your $$ on baby boy clothes! :)

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to your sis! what a sweet pic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your sister! That's a long work day-I hope you get to relax some this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally just freaked out thinking I somehow missed that you're pregnant!!! Lol! Congrats to your sis - so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture is just adorable! He looks so content :-) Congrats to your sis!

    Try and catch up on some sleep this weekend :-) 14 hrs is a very long day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I about had a heart attack before I read your post. I was like... I know I've been offline for this week but how did I miss that she was PREGNANT?!

    Ok, I feel better now. Your sister. He's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahah I love your update!!! Congrats to your sis, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Nephews are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...