|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, February 7

Kitchen Queens {february}

Our January Kitchen Queens was cancelled due to the winter storm and the only time to reschedule was the first week of February. So this KQ is a January/February one.

All the pretty girls
Jenny, me, Dayna, Kathryn, Megan, Emily & her daughter Cate.


Ryan playing with Cate. LOVE those ruffles on her little booty.

Megan's pink ruffle bowl is so pretty.

The food had to be pink or red to keep with our theme of Valentine's Day.
I took chocolate covered strawberries.
It was so much fun to hang out with my bloggy friends! I can't wait for the next one!

19 comments:

  1. What a fun get together! I would love to go to one of these local blogger hangouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... you've just inspired me to add pink to my chocolate covered strawberries :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all are SO cute! If I ever move to OK, I want to join :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh what a cute idea! I love all of your goodies there!! And it just looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not gonna lie, all that food makes me STARVING. Looks delicious (and fun!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitchen Queens is such a cute idea! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun!! I am so glad that you girls are doing this, I WILL make it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that ya'll do this! Too fun!

    It's funny to see Emily, Ryan, and Cate over on your blog. It's like blogger cross-polination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun!
    I wish that I lived close to some bloggy people so I could do this. It's a wonderful idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay! I so love that yall are doing this! : ) the food looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun get together! And strawberries are my absolute favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like so much fun! And some of my fave bloggers are there! I think it's so cool that you guys are doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute! I am impressed! Love Cate's ruffle bottom! : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. how fun!! sounds like all you pretty bloggy ladies had a great time!
    the food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Y'all are so cute!!! Guess what? I just accepted a new job and OK is in my territory. Maybe this spring or summer I can plan a work trip to OK and meet you and Megan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...