|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, July 16

under the sea

While we loved the amazing pool we didn't spend all of our time there. We did get in the ocean.
IMG_4707

We tried out the hoby cats. Once by ourselves and once with a guide.
IMG_4706

R1-24A

R1-20A

The kayaks were a lot more enjoyable than I thought they would be. It was really nice to float in the middle of the ocean.
R1-16A

This picture proves I didn't make Ty do all the work. I did paddle some. :)
R1-15A

Our favorite thing was our snorkeling trip.
IMG_4933

Our snorkeling guide
IMG_4936

We swam into a school of fish that looked similar to this little guy. It was one of the most amazing things. We were completely surrounded by fish.
R1-00A

Ty was brave and swam without his life vest.
R1- 0A

We saw a lot of really pretty fish, but it was hard to snap pictures under the water.
R1- 4A

R1- 1A

Our resort on the way back in. We made it back right before the rain.
IMG_4942

We still can't quite believe we had to come back to real life. We had the best time and could have stayed much longer than six days.

*several of you asked where I got the red print dress in the post below. I purchased it from lulus.com last year. They are selling it again this year. It can also be found at Alloy and it is on sale right now. I will warn you it is not the highest quality and its pretty thin, but I love it.

15 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had such a good time! We went to an all-inclusive resort for our honeymoon, but we didn't take advantage of any of the fun stuff like you guys did

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great time! love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow…. Those pictures are just gorgeous and the water looks so beautiful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!!! Looks like you guys had a fantastic (and much deserved) time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your trip looks amazing! Glad you and your hubby had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sigh... looks SO lovely! I've been thinking about us taking an adults only trip and going back to secrets (we went for our honey moon)! Y'all are very adventurous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so fun! I love sailing and snorkling. What was the name of the resort that you went to?

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks so relaxing!! I may have some customs questions for you :) being our Cabo wedding is coming up REALLY FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been snorkeling but I'd love to go one day! I love that you guys got an underwater camera...makes it even more fun!

    PS...I like your new blog design!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVED the dress! So glad you posted about it.

    When Joey and I were there on our honeymoon, we went kayaking and then Joey snorkeled around the kayak while I just laid out. I was afraid to get in the ocean. I'm not big on oceans. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Snorkeling looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhh I need a vacation like this!! Ryan and I havent been on a vacay, just the two of us, since our honeymoon!
    Thanks for having us over Friday! It was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This seriously looks like the perfect vacation! I would love to go snorkeling and take pictures of the fish! And the kayak looks like a lot of fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! I LOVE Hobie cats!! Jon and I went on one in Cozumel... it was perfect I layed out and he steered. Beautiful! Looks like you had the same idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...