|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, July 13

vacation deets

Who: The Mr. & the Mrs.


What: The most relaxing vacation ever. We had the best time and are still trying to get back into the daily routine of things. I think we might have relaxed a little too much and now we don't remember how to live our busy lives.

When: July 1-6

Where: Secrets Capri, somewhere south of Cancun and close to Playa del Carmen
IMG_4746 copy

I researched a lot of all inclusive resorts. I wanted something smaller, with several restaurants, and adults only. We were so happy with our choice. It was exactly what we were wanting for our vacation.

IMG_4855 copy

Why: Why not?

I will have several recaps. I can't quite muster the energy required for a big post. :)

***Don't forget to take advantage of a great etsy special offered to my readers.

20 comments:

  1. How fun! I am looking forward to the recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! That picture of you two on the beach is SO classic! How did you take that? We're going to the beach in August and I'm hoping to get some memorable shots as it's celebrating our 1st anniversary! Can't wait for the re-cap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous, can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING!!! Sounds like paradise, oh but wait.. it was!!! Ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fabulous! We may have to try that resort on our next trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING that first picture!! We have been looking into a vacay like this....I take it you would recommend this place?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that first pic so much.

    I want to go to a Secrets resort so so bad now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh! This makes me nostalgic for our honeymoon. We also stayed at a small, intimate resort just outside of Playa del Carmen. Isn't it lovely?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see the recaps! Secrects Capri has been on our list for a while, so I'm excited about seeing your photos! We went to Playa for our honeymoon last year and just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great picture of the two of you and the resort looks amazing! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks GORGEOUS and so much fun! I can't wait to see more pix!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. soo soo jealous!!!ur pictures are gorgeous!!! cant wait to hang out friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO gorgeous!! I would have a hard time getting back into the routine of everyday life after this too! It looks so relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks amazing! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. welcome home! so glad you guys enjoyed your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks amazing. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...