|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, December 21

Christmas goodies

One of the best things about blogging is getting great ideas from y'all. I have found several fun recipes from blogs and I thought I would share some with you!
I have already made or will be making these Christmas treats.

I have tasted these recipes and they are delish. Hopefully, mine will turn out just as good!
Bacon Wrapped Pineapple
Bruschetta

Great small Christmas presents:
Cinnamon Honey Butter
Chesley and I made this last year and packaged them up real cute.
This is super easy to do! Here are mine this year.
IMG_5862

My favorites:
Peppermint Bark
White chocolate covered popcorn

A new one I tried this past weekend in my gingerbread cakelet pan:
Salted Fudge Brownies

I'm a HUGE fan of sea salted chocolates, so I thought this sounded delish. I'm not a huge fan of homemade brownies. I think the next time I make this I will just make brownies out of the box and then add the sea salt.

What are you guys making this year?


8 comments:

  1. Chocolate chip cookies with sea salt are my FAVORITE!! Homemade goodies are the best gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great ideas! This year I've made a few types of cookies and chocolate dipped pretzels. I think I need to make some peppermint bark, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live the honey butter idea!!! Love how cute the gingermen brownies are. And love the idea of salted ones. As you know, I am a boxed brownie baker myself, so I applaud your efforts for homemade ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea! I'll for sure be making this tonight!

    I made Apple Cider Caramels from http://www.ourbestbites.com/ and they turned out so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never even heard of sea salted chocolates! They sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those little ginger bread guys are so cute! I'm all for homemade stuff but it's def annoying when you don't feel like it paid off! That cinnimon butter looks so cute. I think my mom made some of that for her friends this year too! This year I did the rolo pretzel things and homemade snickerdoodle for neighbors and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those fat gingerbread man brownies look and sound SO yummy!!! i want some!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look delicious! I've got to try the pineapple bacon rolls!

    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...