|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, December 1

Thanksgiving, part two

Ty and I headed to our hometown at separate times on Friday, due to his schedule at the hospital. We were able to eat a(n) (after) Thanksgiving dinner that night with my family.

f

Look at this chunky monkey!

My family was/is very thankful to spend the holidays with a bebe. They make everything more fun!

Naps with babies are more fun too. :)
f

We woke up Saturday morning and found these two little guys at the house. (Ty's nephews)
100_2150

Nathan and I got to "help" with the chocolate chip cookies.
100_2152

At the Bedlam watch party


The food at the watch party was AMAZING.

Amy & Brent (Ty's sister and BIL) hosted us and had the most delicious ribs. I don't like ribs or bbq, but I LOVE Brent's ribs. Sarah (Ty's SIL) made her bacon wrapped pineapple and I ate way too many.

We split Saturday between our families and spent Sunday with Ty's family.

Ty with his little shadows.
IMG_5749-1
The kiddos were playing around before we attempted a big family picture.

IMG_5741-1

Nothing like a few cows to tell you that your family picture taking time is over.
IMG_5750-1

Ty shooting Brent's gun.
IMG_5752-1

Lillian and I protecting our ears from the sound of the gun shot.
IMG_5753-1
I didn't think the gun shot was very loud until I shot it. It left a ringing in my ears!

I can't wait to be back home for Christmas!

12 comments:

  1. That picture of you napping with the baby is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand how cute that picture is in the sink! Baby rolls are too die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANNA SQUEEZE THAT BABIES TUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Your nephews are all adorable!!!! Mason's rolls - killing me! So cute!

    The OSU game = the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like so much fun!!!! Mason is just sooo stinking adorable! I just want to hug him!!! MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, did you say bacon wrapped pineapple? Holy yum.

    Looks like y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our family Thanksgiving always includes the boys out shooting. Glad to see we're not the only ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bacon wrapped pineapple? That seriously sounds like the best thing on the face of the earth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's awesome that you guys manage to have so much family time even though you have to work around Ty's crazy schedule!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...