|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, December 8

An Early Christmas

Due to scheduling conflicts, H and I won't be able to attend the Big Brothers Big Sisters Christmas party this Friday. :( I did buy her a gift(s) and I was too excited to wait until closer to Christmas to give it to her.
She was pretty excited about the green mini garland wrapped around her present.
IMG_5775-1
In fact, she wore it as a necklace the rest of the night. She wanted to wear it as a belt, but I couldn't get the knot out. It was too funny.

She tried on the clothes and wore them the rest of the night.
IMG_5777-1
All came from Gap. I'm obsessed with their children's and baby clothes this season.

The rest of the evening we spent crafting. I found a great fabric flower tutorial on Our Best Bites.
IMG_5778-1

We made one for her back pack and one for a headband.
IMG_5779

They were so fun to make and H loved picking out her fabric from all my remnants. We will definitely be doing this again.

14 comments:

  1. so cute! You have to be the best big sister, EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!!! Love the outfit and your craft is absolutely adorable!! I would love to be your little sister :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute!! the outfit is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious!! I'm sure you made her entire week with those fabulous gifts. You are the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute! I love it. The clothes are AWESOME! I'll have to check out the Gap for my Cousin exchange gift this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! You found some great things and are such a great Big Sister. The flowers you made are adorable and such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a great big sister. I love her outfit, and the flowers turned out really cute. They are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the BEST big sister! I know she loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome cause and that little girl is going to grow up a stronger woman because of you. You are definitely on Santa's "nice" list this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! That sweet little girl is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO sweet. What a precious time!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cool that you have a little sister you spend time with! i would love to do this, i'll have to look more into it. the stuff you got her is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you really are the best big sis! I bet she is just smitten with you! She looks so happy in all the pictures. And I love the outfit you picked out for. too cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...