|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, February 15

recap

Friday night Ty and I headed to midtown to a sushi restaurant. I have become obsessed with sushi lately. Yummy. We walked in the restaurant & saw my best friend and her boyfriend eating dinner. What a nice surprise! They had already placed their order & were sitting at a two person table, so we got our own table. They joined us after they were done eating and picked up our tab. So nice!

grainy iPhone picture, but a picture none the less.

Sunday night Ty cooked me a steak dinner in honor of Valentine's Day.



We are going to have snow in our backyard for a long time. It doesn't get any afternoon sun. It has melted some though and Nuts has enjoyed exploring everything for the first time in over two weeks.

Ty and I exchanged homemade/computer cards last night.
I saw this on a blog and made my own, because I couldn't get the original to print very big.
IMG_6101
Do you get it? I mustache (must ask you) to be my valentine. hehe.

I wish I would have taken a picture of the card Ty made me, but he tore it up. Let me explain.
The card was on white computer paper and the front said Open. Inside the card was a heart with a circle in the middle. Written inside the circle was push here. I pushed and Ty started singing. He made up a song to a jingle we heard on Reno 911 the other night. It was hilarious. He made me a singing card! I closed the card and immediately opened it back up and pressed the "button" again. He wasn't too keen on singing the sing over and over and tore up my card. So sad.

Thanks for all the congratulations yesterday!
We are looking forward to selling our house and buying a new one out in the 'burbs.

16 comments:

  1. I used the same moustache idea for my son's valentines!! And the singing card? Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE sushi!!!! That card you got him is too cute!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you're still going to move?! That singing card idea is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that y'all ran into your friends at dinner!

    And the signing card? Genius. And hilarious--love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for explaining the card. I'm a little slow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Ty's card sounds so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute! I wish me and husband exchanged cards but he's not that into the romantic thing. But maybe we could come up with cute ones like that! A singing card where he does the singing - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha I love the "singing card"!! That is too cute!

    The mustache one is adorable too! How about I didn't get it until you explained. (I need more sleep!) :)

    I LOVE Sushi too! I could eat it 3x a week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Lovely its Restaurant and colorful recipe . i like that and your great idea for friend with dinner. Best article use in the post . Beautiful your Valentine card .



    Romantic Dinner Bruges

    ReplyDelete
  10. the valentine you made is so cute! I also love Ty's too! that is hilarious and very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok I tried to comment once already so I hope I don't give you a repeat... BUT I love your card that you made and think that was so clever of Ty to make a singing card! I might have to steal that idea for future use :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohmygosh! I totally hadn't put two and two together that you and Chesley are best friends! So fun!!! She's a very good friend of one of MY friends, Timberly. Tulsa=so small! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...