|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, April 4

Baby Name

name

I am so excited to finally share Jack's name! On the day we got engaged Ty brought up baby names. We were on a long drive home from visiting my grandparents and of course, I loved the conversation topic. Jackson and William were at the top of our boy list. Six years later and the name has been shortened to Jack. We love how classic and simple it is! William is my maternal grandpa's middle name and my father-in-law's first name, and I love that this baby will carry the name of such influential men in our lives. Jack is a family name on both sides of our families, but not after anyone in particular.

23 comments:

  1. Love the name!! And love that it's got meaning behind it and reminds you of your newly-engaged days! Little baby Jack! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it! A great name for your sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your baby boy's name! A classic yet strong name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! Such a great name and I love that it has meaning for the two of you :) Unfortunately Jack doesn't work with my last name or else it would be on my future baby name list for sure. Baby names are so fun!

    xo,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love his name!! Jackson is one of my baby boy names. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I am SO wishing husby and I can settle on a name soon, I am DYING to be able to call our sweet baby by a name and not by a nickname that has no meaning! Congrats on picking the perfect baby boy's name :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always adored the name Jack... so sweet!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looooooooooooove the name Jack! It is at the top of my list too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love it! I am a fan of classic names - timeless is always better than trendy! So excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love!!! such a good strong name that is cute for a boy and still good for a grown man :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!! Very sweet and classic!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. my husband and I are pregnant currently and our boy name is Jackson William :) so needless to say, I love your selection!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...