|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, April 26

Baby Shower

I am so blessed with a job that I love. The medical students I work with are one of the main reasons I like my job so much. They are truly great people. A group of students threw me a wonderful shower yesterday afternoon. They chose to do a book theme, where people brought books instead of cards. They also did all the decor in the same color scheme as the nursery. I was impressed with every detail!
Get ready for a picture overload!



IMG_7006


IMG_7008


IMG_7045-1


IMG_7009-1


IMG_7010-1


IMG_7007-1



IMG_6096

The wonderful hostesses!
IMG_7038-1

Ty and I went to high school with Daniel, and he and his wife are 2nd year medical students.
IMG_7039-1

IMG_7040-1

IMG_7046-1

I think someone enjoyed the cupcakes!
Untitled

Untitled

One from the side, so you can see the bump!
IMG_7052-1

I put all the books in a basket that I received and boy howdy, did we get some books! I can't wait to sit down with baby Jack and share my love of reading with him. I feel like this picture doesn't really even show just how many books are in there.
Untitled

I made the hostesses personalized stationery as a thank you. They did such a good job with everything. I know they are all busy, busy ladies. It means so much that they would do this, especially with finals right around the corner.
IMG_7004

IMG_7005

18 comments:

  1. That is such a cute shower! I love that you have tons of books for Jack. Everyone should have a library for little ones before they get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable shower! Such sweet, thoughtful friends you have. This makes me so excited for the nursery reveal because I just love the colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, such a precious shower! Loved your gift to the girls as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute!! It's so fun to read the children's books too!! Is it bad that I count reading to my nieces and nephews as reading?? Ha! What a sweet, fun shower! They did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE the idea of a book shower!! So sweet!!

    They did SUCH a good job with all the details. So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those colors. cant wait to see your nursery as im sure it will be to die for! aren't you so sweet to give such awesome hostess gifts too! you should totally sell those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo cute! I love the colors for your nursery, your thank you notes are absolutely amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shower looks so cute. How did you do the personalized stationary? Did you print it from home? It looks adorable, and such a perfect gift. Glad you enjoyed the shower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that the couple got you Jack and the Beanstalk!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what sweet friends! i love the idea of a book shower, it's such a good, cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect shower!! So sweet of them to think of all those details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw so sweet! You're hair looks amazing! So shiny and full!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute shower!
    I'm dying to know how you made the hostess gifts! Did you design and print them?!?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! How ADORABLE! :) That is so sweet. What a blessing. I love all the books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. They did SUCH a great job on the shower - I just adore those colors together!! And you? Look beyond adorable!! Love your dress and necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh that is so awesome! I have always (and still) love receiving books for the babies! That is so great! What a sweet hostess gift you got them too! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey!
    Can you let me know where you got the hostess gifts? I really want to do those for some graduation gifts!
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...