|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, April 30

Bumpdate: 28 weeks

28 weeks

IMG_7055-1

How Far Along: 28 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 17 lbs

Maternity Clothes: ALL maternity pants. Dresses are now mostly maternity. Mostly regular tops, but they are getting short.

Gender: Boy!

Movement: He moves a lot. This weekend I could tell he was going through a growth spurt, because of the pains I was feeling and he wasn't moving as much.

Sleep: Sleeping through the night except for bathroom breaks. I haven't had to get up for snacks as much this week. Definitely happy about that!

What I miss: I can't really think of anything this week.

Cravings: Cereal. I went grocery shopping Friday night and Ty told me to buy an extra box of cereal, because we have been running out so fast. ha!

Other crazy symptoms: The constant feeling of needing to go to the bathroom. I'm getting full much faster and can't eat as much in one sitting. I need to learn to eat smaller meals, so that I don't feel so miserable. Growing pains. My energy level has gone down since hitting 3rd trimester. I had my glucose test this morning and it made me feel awful. I had to leave work and come home to nap.

Best Moment this week:
 Ty and I getting to see our little man at my doctor's appointment today. He is growing right on track!
Also, attending the child birth class my doctor's office offered on Saturday with Jane. Unfortunately, Ty had to work, but Jane volunteered to go with me. She is a third year medical student who wants to do OB, and had expressed interest in attending a class, since she will eventually be recommending them to her patients.

11 comments:

  1. You are so precious pregnant, love that second picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just have the perfect bump. I can't believe you're in the 3rd trimester!! So crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look so cute! Love your little outfits! :) What did you think of the birth class?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everything everyone else has said, you look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can go through two boxes of cereal a week, unfortunetly I have nothing to blame it on except my sweet tooth. You are looking great. Excited to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are adorable! Excited to see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that cute bump! You look great!! Loved the sweet baby shower too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are super cute preggo! I hated the glucose test, I passed out cold in the chair and had to be wheeled out to hubs haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so beautiful & classy little lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...