|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, October 2

Three Months

Jack,
Three months! You are three months old! You are filling out more and more. I swear you grow overnight. You smile more and more every day. That smile brings us so much joy! 

Our big change this month was me returning to work and you going to daycare. You did much better than me. I was pretty sad to leave you all day. Although, I have managed to come nurse you almost every day at lunch. When I leave, you are all smiles with a full belly and ready to play. Your teacher, Miss Sally, is the best swaddler.


DSC00498 copy

Jack, you are starting to sleep through the night! It is a big accomplishment! It doesn't happen every night, but we are getting there. I'll glance at the video monitor in the early morning hours and you will have turned your body horizontal. You raise your legs really high and kick to move your whole body. Last night you got an arm out of your swaddle, and started sucking on your fingers. While I would much rather you use a pacifier, it was pretty cute! Most naps are taken in a swing. You hate to be put down in your crib during the day. 

DSC00499 copy

Your favorite place is your activity mat. You love the lights and all the dangling toys. Your dad and I get so excited when you make contact with one of them with your hands or feet. Happy is the best word to describe you right now. 

Love,
Mommy



Weight: 10 lbs, 4 oz
Height: We will find out at your 4 month appt.
Clothes: Newborn and a few 3 month items
Diaper: size 1
Nicknames: Jack Attack, sweet boy, sugar bear

DSC00504 copy

DSC00506 copy

3 comments:

  1. Jack, you are such a handsome fella! I love that sweet smile he has in the first picture with his gator. Blaire used to do the same movements in her crib while swaddled. It's amzing how much they can move around while bundled up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinking adorable!! Can't even handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little guy! My 3 month daughter weighs almost 15 pounds! Love reading your blog, we're Okies also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...