|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, October 15

weekend in review

Ty had the weekend off and we tried to get a lot done around the house: cleaning, furniture shopping, yard work, etc. Ty had a lot of reading to do and is preparing for a presentation. He was so sweet and stayed up late to work on all of his things, so that he could hang out with us more. That man, he is a keeper.

I had an event Friday at lunch and things slowed down considerably after it was over. I decided to go get Jack and bring him back to the school to visit.
Untitled

Untitled

Big Friday night spent at Lowe's.
Untitled

I love all the faces he makes.
Untitled

Jack's hands have discovered each other. It is the cutest thing!
Untitled

Untitled

We bought new living room furniture Saturday night and we were able to get it delivered on Sunday. We need a few more accessories to finish off the room and provide some pops of color.
Untitled

Untitled

We have been in our house for a year at the end of this month and we couldn't be happier with the house and the neighborhood. We are slowly buying furntiure and getting rid of our hand me downs and craigslist purchases. We are saving for a dining room set next.

Untitled

Untitled

Ty's parents came to visit Sunday night and we went out to eat. Jack was hungry. Ha.
Untitled

I had a doctor's appointment this morning, so I took Jack into daycare a little late. I nursed him at daycare, then left for my appointment. He is so happy after he eats.
Untitled

He was talking to me. Sweet boy!
Untitled

13 comments:

  1. Goodness, he does make some adorable faces!!! I just love that last picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh he is so stinking cute!!! and I love the new furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! Your living room looks fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that is one CUTE boy! Love his sweet expressions. Your new couches are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such a little stud! Your house looks great, I love the new furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last picture just melts my heart. He is a true sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your house looks like it should be in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jack makes the cutest little expressions! And your living room looks great! We've been looking for some new accent furniture & I love your round end table!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness he's cute! Love your new furniture! It looks great!! Your living room is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is just so so sweet!!!! Precious!!!!! Your living room is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so cute!!! Love the new furniture, it looks so crisp and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness I am so glad I found your blog. Jack is precious!!

    www.newlywedmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. gosh, I had a lot of catching up to do!!! I'm so glad you are blogging these sweet pictures. You really will LOVE looking back on these posts!!

    The furniture looks SO GOOD! We think the couch is super comfy!

    I love his little faces, too! and you look great, mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...